At Masters work carried out theoretical concepts of voice disorders and voice disorders emergence of theories of interpretation of the analysis. Questionnaire survey method was conducted with the aim - to find out the relationship between an occupation and voice disorders. Was made the statistical (descriptive percent, x2 test) data analysis.
The study included 308 respondents. Kaunas Hospital medical personnel (40), Naujoji Akmenė hospital doctors (50), Šiauliai city teachers (89) consisting of the nursery - kindergarten teachers (23), the exact sciences and humanities teachers (35), primary school teachers (31). Also, sales consultant were interviewed (36), managers (27), heads of institutions (31) and laborers (35).
The empirical part deals with the relationship between an occupation and voice disorders. It is also trying to find out whether there is a relationship between sex and the problems associated with voice.
The main empirical findings:
1. Pedagogical, psychological and medical literature shows that the main causes of voice disorders is voice abuse and its inappropriate use.
2. Teacher’s profession enters of the highest risk group, according to the probability of occurrence of voice disorders among workers and the managers are reluctant to complain about the voice-related problems.
3. Most feelings and changes that may be the initial symptoms associated with voice disorders appearance, feel the nursery - kindergarten teachers, who have long hours of intensive speaking at work, feel sudden weather changes and has a tight and active work, minor - workers, managers and management personnel.
4. For high voice timbre and perceived psychological stress and increased sensitivity to the voice of vulnerable women than men because they are more at risk of voting machine and pull over to complain about a variety of voice problems.
5. Hypothesis, which argued that it is likely that the different professions, and voice communication disorders is variable and has been confirmed.
Raktažodžiai: voice, voice disorders, occupation