The author of the work: Diana Chraptavičiūtė
Subject of the work: The influence of the fine arts on the morality formation of preschool children.
The place of the preparation of the work: Department of Professional Pedagogics and Psychology, Lithuanian Agricultural University, Academy, 2005-2005.
The work includes: 2 tables, 30 pictures, 6 Appendices.
Total amount of pages: 87.
The object of research: morality formation by mean of the fine arts in preschool children of age of 5-7 years old, which attend kinder garden.
The methods that were used:
• Analysis of pedagogical, psychological, and scientific literature;
• Questioning by means of questionnaires designed specifically for parent, teachers, and oral interview-for children;
• Analysis of drawings dedicated for the closest people;
• Drawing of nonexistent animal;
• The processing of statistical data by using software SPSS v. 9.
The results of the research were as follows:
• The children attending the kinder garden with an inclination towards arts, ETIUDAS, are of higher morality than those who attend conventional kinder gardens, which were under investigation. The children from Catholic kinder garden usually take neutral position among all that were investigated. The children from the kinder garden ĄŽUOLIUKAS, which fosters inclinations towards sports, usually take neutral position in most of the situations, though, sometimes, they show negative reactions towards other people.
• The age has no influence when the communication of children with their parents is concerned;
• The drawings of the children from the kinder garden with an inclination towards arts, ETIUDAS, are of higher morality than of those who attend Catholic and sports kinder gardens.
• As far as aggression is concerned, the least of it has been noticed in the drawings of the children from the Catholic 75 th kinder garden. The drawings of the children from the kindergarden with an inclination towards arts, ETIUDAS, have been the most neutral. The methodology of drawing of nonexistent (imaginary) animal is the projective one. Because the reliability as well as validity of this methodology is not proven by statistical methods, its analysis is the qualitative one, and coclusions – only of descriptive character.
Raktažodžiai: art influence, art, dailė, dailės įtaka dorovingumui